skin treatment Overview
*All our facials are done with professional products only sourced directly from Spain.
Electric current stretch marks treatment
One of the newest trends in stretch mark treatment uses electric current to stimulate collagen production.The treatments aren't as painful as laser treatments since they don't burn skin. It typically takes between three and six treatments to eliminate stretch marks. This type of treatment works best on recent stretch marks.
- Treatment can be done once every 3 - 4 days
- Cost of the procedure is R1 200 combo for 3 sessions 1 body part, or R800 per session
Home acne treatments (including popping your pimples) can leave marks and scars that are very hard to get rid of afterwards. We highly recommend to try our professional Acne Treatment before the problem gets worse, as our techniques ensure deep cleansing and acne removal without any unpleasant consequences.
Our deep cleansing acne facial consists of three steps.
- We use an ultrasound skin scrubber to clean off the excess sebum on the skin, it removes the top layer of the skin which helps us to treat the problem areas as the pores will now be open.
- The second step is our High frequency (Tesla) procedure, which help to treat and prevent stubborn acne and also shrink the enlarged pores. High frequency stimulates cell renewal and assists with improved skin care product penetration and absorption by gently warming the tissues of the skin. It improves blood circulation, increases collagen and elastin production and also eliminates toxins and acne-causing bacteria.
- The third step is an ultrasound wave treatment. Wave penetrates deep into the skin layer where the problem begins, in order to kill the bacteria and helps the medication we apply by means of the wave penetrating into it.
Non-surgical lift is not a myth but a reality. With new methods and professional products, operative treatment is not needed in this day and age! Safer and more efficient, this treatment is the best option for those who are seeking eternal youth and beauty.
This non-surgical facelift is done with an Electric current machine.
The electric current stimulates the natural collagen and elastin inside the skin to help it produce more and come back up to the surface to fill in the wrinkles. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps to give the skin its plump back. In conjunction with this treatment we use concentrated lifting serums which contain Botox or organic gel (Hyaluronic acid) to help the process along.
How Does Hyaluronic Acid Benefit Skin?
- Scientifically speaking, hyaluronic acid (also known as hyaluronan) is a glycosaminoglycan, a type of molecule composed partly of sugars. Hyaluronic acid is actually a natural structural component of skin, and, in fact, is present in connective tissue throughout the human body.
- So why is hyaluronic acid such a big deal? The magic of this ingredient lies in its ability to retain moisture; it’s considered to have a greater capacity to hold moisture than any other natural or synthetic polymer. In fact, one gram of hyaluronic acid is able to hold up to six liters of water!
- This is important with regard to aging because one of the hallmarks of youthful skin is its moisture content. As we age, our skin loses moisture, resulting in a loss of firmness and pliability.
- Note: This does not mean that everyone’s skin becomes dry with age; it simply means that skin lacks the amount of moisture it had in its youth due to sun damage and/or other factors. Without question, you can still have oily skin in your 60s (perhaps just not as oily as it was in your 20s)!
- Hyaluronic acid can improve your skin’s moisture content and at the same time strengthen skin’s barrier; that is, the outer layers of your skin. A healthy barrier looks and feels softer, smoother, and plumper—all hallmarks of younger-looking skin! But, with hyaluronic acid, that’s not all you get—there are many additional benefits beyond just a more youthful appearance.
- We know that just about everything, from sun damage and acne to sensitive skin and rosacea, can lead to a damaged barrier, so repairing skin’s barrier with skin-identical ingredients, like hyaluronic acid (as detailed in this article), can go a long way toward fixing, or at least minimizing, those issues, which means it’s helpful for all skin types. Its lightweight texture isn’t an issue for oily skin, and it’s gentle enough that it isn’t a problem for sensitive skin.
- Even better: Hyaluronic acid also provides antioxidant defense against free-radical damage, and reduces inflammation. Now that’s what we call a multitasking anti-aging ingredient!
- Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate
- In addition to seeing hyaluronic acid listed as an ingredient in skincare products, you’ve probably also seen the similarly named sodium hyaluronate. There indeed is a connection; chemically, sodium hyaluronate is a salt derived from hyaluronic acid—and it has unique advantages for skin in comparison to “regular” hyaluronic acid, although both are great.
- Sodium hyaluronate’s main strength lies in its molecular size. During the process of creating sodium hyaluronate, its molecular weight decreases due to the removal of lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids. Removing these compounds makes the sodium hyaluronate molecule much smaller than that of hyaluronic acid. That means that the sodium hyaluronate, when applied topically, can penetrate the skin more easily than the hyaluronic acid, which makes the sodium hyaluronate an asset in skincare products.
Outer layers of the skin need to be removed regularly. Wrong products and harsh abrasives may cause irreparable harm. In our salons, we use only 100% safe techniques and cleansers to prevent any damage to the most delicate types of skin.
We exfoliate the skin to remove all the dead skin cells that are sitting on the outermost layer of the skin. This helps the new skin cells to grow and generate to help the skin look smooth and even again.
We use pure oxygen products to help us exfoliate the skin to open the pores and help the skin to breathe again, no more dull skin!
We offer a pigmentation treatment that is done with products to help lighten the pigmented areas.
This facial is done with our High frequency machine to stimulate blood circulation. Combined with our essential care purifying mask it will help to promote the skin fibers. We will then do an Ultrasonic treatment to help our professional product infiltrate deep into the skin to help the lightening process along.
Our beauty experts know that men’s skin is different from women’s and how to treat it accordingly. We believe that every man should indulge himself in good skin care because the desire to look well-groomed is definitely nothing to be ashamed of!
The best way to revive tired skin is to oxygenate it. We provide the best scientifically proven methods to make you look fresh and young even after a series of sun tanning sessions or non-stop partying.
Sensitive Skin Treatment
Our experience proves that sensitive skin cannot be treated using traditional methods. Delicate and easily irritated, it may be quite difficult to please. Not to worry – our special products for sensitive skin will fully meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers.
Rosacea requires very gentle and specific treatment as it makes skin very sensitive and vulnerable. Our professional beauty products will not only remove bacteria causing this problem but will also sooth and moisture your skin to make it look and feel better – even just after one treatment session.
The foundation of having gorgeous and healthy skin in your 40s is often laid at 15.
Wrong acne treatments, pimple popping, excessive sunbathing… If you want to look forever young, do not neglect your skin when you are in your teens! Our series of beauty products designed for teens will help you ensure necessary care for your delicate young skin.
The diamond microdermabrasion uses abrasive tipped wands & negative pressure to remove nonconductive dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin. By doing this we can create a clear surface for deeper and more even absorption of our professional skincare products. This treatment is good for larger blemishes, scars, fine lines, imperfections, wrinkles, blackheads and acne, or if you just want to clear away all the dead cells to have a more even toned skin.
Nourish dry, dehydrated skin that has become dull, patchy and flaky. Diva Beauty Studio’s hydrating facial treatments immediately nourish and hydrate the skin to relieve tightness and fine lines. Gentle exfoliation removes dry skin cells, and allows the rich face treatment products and long-lasting, replenishing products to deliver hydration deep into the skin. Soft, supple skin is revealed and dehydration kept at bay.
- Clean Your Skin Like Never Before
- Galvanic facial treatment works to improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage in the areas it is applied on. This helps the skin cleanse itself naturally. Moreover, if you’re dealing with impurities, the ions used in this treatment neutralize them.
- Really Feed Your Skin
- Our facial machine is using a gel with organic skin ingredients that is meant to feed your skin. What the Galvanic treatment does for you is it pushes in this gel, passed the protective layer of the skin.
- What does this mean?
- It means that you won’t have to worry that the skin product will end up sitting on the top of the skin instead of penetrating it. improve skin galvanic facial
- How does this treatment achieve this?
- The galvanic skin technology is based on positive and negative charges. Just like a magnet opposite charges attracts each other while same charges repel each other. This is how the ingredients of our gel are pushed deeper into the skin with our galvanic facial machine.
- Tighten Your Muscles
- The alternation between positively and negatively charged ions makes your muscles contract and expand rhythmically, which helps them keep their elasticity. This means that you won’t be dealing with those bothersome things known as wrinkles.
- Reduces Skin Sagging
- Reduces wrinkles
- Diminishes acne
- Helps the skin absorb nutrients
- Soothes skin to reduce redness
- Accelerates skin repair